This wonderful infographic tells it all like it is. It starts by nailing down “Traditional Marketing.” Traditional marketing can be costly and difficult to to measure. Since you message is going out to all sorts of people who may not want your product or service, or are not ready to buy, traditional marketing can be like taking a shot in the dark.
Inbound Marketing instead focuses on targeting techniquest such as content creation, search marketing and social media that helps potential buyers find your business when they are ready to buy, This brings better, more qulified leads into your sales funnel.
The steps include:
- Create Compelling Content for All Stages of the Buying Cycle
- Get Found by People Who Need Your Products and Services
- Convert Visitors to Leads and Nurture the Relationship
- Convert Qualified Leads to Customers
- Analyze and Adjust Your Marketing Tactics
Click on the infographic for specifics outlined in each step!